Who would have guessed that the most sought out item for spring/summer 2022 would be a facemask?
In these crazy times, everyone’s priority is staying safe and protected. Obviously in the early days this required staying at home and not leaving your house (other than for exercise).
However, with lockdown restrictions easing, people are starting to go out and about a bit more. Pubs and shops, as well as other businesses, are now opening their doors again and we couldn’t be happier.
However, it’s important to bear in mind that there is still a global pandemic taking place and you should still be making an effort to protect yourself and others.
- N.F.L. Quarterbacks on the Move: a Guide
- Mourinho future at Tottenham depends on his ability to change from his emotional
- Reports: LeBron James underwent surgery to repair torn meniscus
One of the easiest ways to do this is by wearing a face mask. Although, as everyone else is doing the same, they can be pretty hard to get hold of at the moment.
Here at UKK, we stock big brands such as Hype (who have in fact started selling face masks since coronavirus broke out). But, if you can’t get hold of one online, in the supermarkets or pharmacies, checkout our how to guide below, helping you make a facemask from home – all without sewing!
- Lay out the bandana on flat surface.
- Fold it in half and then in half again (you should have a rectangle about the width to cover your nose and mouth).
- Take 2 hair ties and slip them round each end of the bandana, bringing them about a third of the way in on each side.
- Fold the outer edges inwards, layering them on top of each other.
- Bring round the bands to the top and place them around your ears.
- You now have a comfortable facemask that you can easily wash after each use.